Thursday, June 01, 2006

Wang CHUNG!

I honestly don't know who or what a "Wang Chung" is, but it sounds like something you'd say after you smack someone. This may seem hard to believe, but I can't bring myself to hit others. I don't know why, I guess i'm just more of a "words" person. But besides that, not much has been happening lately. I hit over 100 profiles views.... so 100 different people must love/hate me. But hey, any publicity is publicity, right? Wrong.

You know what Myloko hates today?

Scary wierdos.

There just happens to be a LOT of wierdos out there. And by out there I mean on like... "chat rooms" and "aim" and "the street corner over there." You know them, those wierdos you've never met... but they just want to know ALL about you... and by all about you I mean naked photos. Somehow, EVERY wierdo on the internet assumes:

A) No matter HOW old you are, you have naked photos of yourself.
B) You're a whore and would be willing to share them with a COMPLETE stranger.
C) You're as scary as them.
D) You're American.

Now, I'm not bashing Americans, but EVERY weirdo so far to ask the above has been american. Now, what do you think that's saying for modern society? We're obviously raising a bunch of sick, 14-16 and 40+ year old perverts who want every woman to be a whore and show them their bodies for their sick pleasure. AND THEN THEY WONDER WHY STORIES LIKE THIS ARE ALWAYS ON LAW AND ORDER! XD I hate to break it to you people, but this is happening EVERYDAY. It's one of the reasons why I no longer use aim. Somehow, random wierdos can search for me, and then ask me for naked photos of myself that don't exist. It's pathetic and disgusting. And if one of you wierdos happen to be reading this, please do the rest of us sane people a favor and check yourself into a mental institution NOW!

But, on a better note, I found a picture of me taken on the weekend in my kimono... and my wheelchair XD My leg isn't even 80% yet so for long distances and stuff I use a chair ^^v

http://brp.hidoshi.com/galleries/johnny/AN2006/sAN2006Sat043.jpg

It's in my friend's gallery from the convention so, take a look around, they took some awesome pictures ;)

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So what do you consider yourself to be since you Masquerade as female?

4:47 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha I bet that your AIM buddy list was full of people that just blocked you anyways. But there's no way that'd you'd admit to that truth either.

4:48 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

I love how you people seem to stalk my blog and post your comments right after I update o_O And, by the way:

1) I am not male.
2) I have never been a male.
3) I will never be a male unless it's in your sick fantasies.
4) Please check yourself into an institution with the other wierdos. They'd appretiate your imput.

5:13 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're a disgrace, and a mockery of Japanese Culture. It's one thing to admire, it's another thing to mutilate its beauty and grace with an "North American-ized" version of a bon-dance

6:23 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

Ever sat in a wheelchair wearing a kimono? I didn't think so. If you did, you'd know that i'd be running over my hikizuri with the wheels and thus ruining my kimono. Hence why it had to be folded up into my lap while I was wheeled around. So, please stop being and idiot, you're making yourself look stupid. Only those with a low self esteem find the time and energy to attack others to prove their non-existant superiority. You fail.

6:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Only those with a low self esteem find the time and energy to attack others to prove their non-existant superiority. You fail."

And yet this is what you did in your post earlier. Next time you care to insult another person and encourage ppl to harass a person that you had an argument, you should listen to your own advice first.

Just because you're in a wheelchair doesnt give you a right to bitch about ppl and not expect to be treated harshly in return.

7:04 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Wang Chung" was a British band in the 80s that was popular for a time.

7:42 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the hell plays blm/smn, its a good thing those high lvl pts can't look for something better when they form.

4:53 p.m.  
Blogger Justine said...

Thanks for stalking me, have a nice day ;)

11:00 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home